Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Gifts | 2015



Hey guys, today I just wanted to share a few gift ideas of what I'm giving to my friends and family this holiday season.



First off, SOCKS are a great lil holiday gift for everyone! They're inexpensive, cute, fuzzy, and you can gift them to practically anyone. The pair featured above are the Yaktrax Cabin socks from Dick's Sporting Goods. They are the cutest and softest socks ever!!!!! (I believe they were $13.99 each but it's buy one pair, and get another free!)




All of these socks are from the Target dollar section!! They make for great stocking stuffers, or simple gifts when paired with a gift card.





Everyone loves Starbucks, so treat your friend with a Starbucks gift card and coordinating mug or even an ornament! (I bought this little guy of eBay after winning a bidding war!)



Mugs are always a safe choice when it comes to gift giving. Make it personal by shopping for a mug with a reference to your loved one's favorite TV show!!! (buy this mug here) Don't forget to add in some hot chocolate packages or a nice holiday roast.

You can also frame a piece of your original art and gift it to someone! I bought a cheap frame from Hobby Lobby and placed my holiday project from my art class inside.



And that's it for now! I obviously gifted a lot more presents than shown, but I just wanted to show a few small and last-minute gift ideas!

~~Happy Holidays to all~~

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Eve Courtney!! Yes!! I love giving and receiving warm and fuzzy socks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well, Blaze Ann! <3

    ReplyDelete