Saturday, October 12, 2013

Not Quite Fall






Hello everyone!
Where I live, autumn hasn't really started yet. 
However, we actually got rain one day! It only rains a few days out of the year here :)

Anyways, I love this outfit I'm wearing above because it transitions well into autumn.
I'm wearing a thermal with the sleeves rolled up, a thrifted denim vest, a thrifted skater skirt, 
and my trusted Vans.
If it warms up, just push up the sleeves, take off the vest, and throw some flats on.
If it is a little chilly, you can roll down the sleeves and pair it with boots and/or tights.
How do you transition your clothes from summer to fall?

Black thermal top :: Target
Skirt :: thrifted (tag says H&M)
Denim Vest :: Thrifted (tags says Bill Blass) 
Oxford Sneakers :: Vans outlet
Cat eye sunnies :: Sidecca

#teenvogue

No comments:

Post a Comment