Sunday, August 24, 2014

I Was in a Fashion Show!






{Hair and styling by me; makeup by Ulta}

This past week I was blessed to have the opportunity to attend "Style School" at Fashion Camp OC in Irvine. I met friends who share a love for fashion, got a taste of the industry, and even a possible internship at their store! I styled 2 looks for the fashion show, that I also got to model.

The first look consists of a black t-shirt that we decorated according to a theme that we chose, mine was 90s-inspired. We then had to go to Claire's and pull accessories to match that theme. I chose a rainbow daisy headband, ying and yang bracelets, and a peace sign choker. I styled the look with my Forever 21 daisy shorts and my beloved Vans.

The second look was pulled from a boutique named Jasper Plum. I wore an over sized caramel sweater and a tight plaid skirt. (Which I could hardly move my legs in!!) I styled that look with my thrifted Michael Kors Wedges and a blue necklace, which I wasn't able to put on due to lack of time!

I was a crazy-fun experience that went by so fast! I would gladly do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment