Monday, August 3, 2015

lol I'm Still Alive | Recent Faves

So I have not updated this blog or my YouTube channel lately (sorry.) But good news, I got a job!! I work in retail and I'm so excited because more $ means more hauls! But also less time to do this internet stuff :( I almost deleted my YouTube channel recently because making videos is such a long, stressful process for me and I feel pressured to produce new, fresh content every week. So my YouTube channel is on hold for now :/

Anyway, I wanted to do a little update/recent favorites posts today! 



 me & my bff <3





My recent faves:
1) this denim skirt from Cotton On
2) aloe vera, because, sometimes humans get sunburns
3) my Canon, of course!
4) gorgeous summer sunsets
5) the YouTube channel Stuff Mom Never Told You
6) Chvrches' new single, "Leave a Trace" (and the cover art, for that matter.)


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN TO RECEIVE UPDATES WHEN I POST!

2 comments:

  1. The denim skirt + polka dot combo is so cute! Where are your shoes from? I'm glad that you're back, and congrats on your new job =)!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, Blaze Ann! My sandals are from TJ Maxx (:

      Delete