Saturday, January 4, 2014

Grunge Shoot Pt. 2/New Year's Eve

Last time I had a bad lighting situation, I turned it into a 'grunge photo shoot'. Read that post here.
This is the outfit I wore on New Year's Eve when I went to California Pizza Kitchen with my family.

I FINALLY GOT A LEATHER JACKET.

I've wanted a leather moto-style jacket and my mom bought me one for Christmas! It was too small on me, so we returned it and I picked out this one from Foreign Exchange for $39! I can't get enough of my new high top sneakers either!

Dress :: H&M
Leather Jacket :: Foreign Exchange
Sneakers :: G by Guess @ Macy's
Belt :: Thrifted










4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look! :) I love the lace fabric of your dress and those high tops are just so adorable.

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was actually the same dress I wore to homecoming! I just styled it differently.

      ~Courtney

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love the mix of styles with the leather jacket and lace dress! Hey at least you're getting good use for it then! ahaha (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete