Friday, February 28, 2014

Gray Matter

Today was sort of an off day for me, but at least I didn't have to walk home in the pouring rain thanks to my main girl.  
This is an outfit from last week I believe... I bought this dress from Target.com and when it arrived in the mail, I found the neckline to be too wide. I simply snipped a hole on the inside of the neckline and inserted thin elastic to cinch the neckline. I got the idea from Pinterest! 
If it is colder where you are, this dress would look cute with a denim jacket or vest over it and a beanie. Man, I wished I looked good in hats! ~ Enjoy!










Finally a change of scenery, haha ;)

Outfit details: Dress: Target, similar here, here and here, Tights: F 21, Boots: DSW

2 comments:

  1. Goodness girl, love your style! :) Who takes the pictures of your outfits? J/w. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I take my own pictures using a tripod, can you believe it?! :)

      Delete