Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Magic Books

This is a late St. Patrick's Day post, haha! I captured these really great pictures after school on Monday.
I was SO excited to receive The Teen Vogue Handbook from a friend on my dance company at school.
I love inspiring books such as this one, it shows you how to 'break in to the fashion industry' as a stylist, fashion designer, model, or photographer. There are also many beautiful photos inside from previous magazines.

I have only read a few pages, but I am in love with it already! I would absolutely LOVE to be a fashion stylist for Teen Vogue one day. (Teen Vogue is by far my favorite youth-targeted magazine out there.) 

Check out your local library, thrift shop, or bookstore for books that inspire you, and evoke that "magic" one can only find within the bindings of a good, old-fashioned book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment