Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pretty as a Polaroid Picture

Hope you all are doing well!

We had a sudden cold spurt where I live... cold spurt? Is that a thing??
Anyway, I layered up and captured these photos after school when the sun came out for a few minutes.
This was the first time I had taken pictures outside my house and I kept running back inside with my tripod whenever a car drove by or I saw a person on my street.

These are the second set of photos I took, which I then played with on Picasa 3 to make a cute Polaroid effect. I believe that these pictures perfectly capture that long-awaited transition from winter to spring. The last three are my favorite :) 






Outfit details: Denim Jacket: Ralph Lauren, Gray Hoodie: Target, Jeans: Cotton On, Boots: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment