Friday, November 28, 2014

Chloe







I've been watching this show on Netflix called Don't Trust the B----- in Apartment 23, it's hilarious! There are only a few episodes left until I finish season 2,  the show's last season. Also, I have been taking some style cues from the show's star, Krysten Ritter. Bold prints, sexier silhouettes, and a color palette consisting mostly of red, cobalt, and of course black are Chloe's [Krysten Ritter's] closet staples. As you can see, my leather jacket is making a comeback this fall as the weather cools down to below 80 degrees. Thanksgiving yesterday saw some really hot weather! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday (and hopefully) a break!

Outfit Details: Skirt: Nordstrom, Boots: same ol' DSW shoes, Jacket: Foreign Exchange 

2 comments:

  1. Love the look! That is crazy warm. It has been under 5 degrees here this week and we have tons of snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you're having a normal winter! I would love for it to 60 degrees this month.

      Delete