Sunday, December 7, 2014

I am an Artist









Hope everyone is doing great! I recently lost my camera charger, so filming my YouTube video has been postponed. I took these photos with my iPhone and a strategically placed string holding the phone to the playset in my backyard.

I feel that my outfit today resembled a stereotypical art teacher/painter- the smock dress, button shirt, quirky shoes, and my painter brooch that inspired the look! Art is very important in my life, and I'm glad that I have endless resources at my fingertips to express my creativity. It's amazing how sketching, painting, collage-making, sewing, styling, performing, etc. can bring out your emotions and help you to express them through an artistic outlet.

Outfit Details: Shirt and dress: Target, Brooch pin: thrifted, Boots: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment