Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, Old Favorites






2015 is finally upon us! I wish all who are reading this a lovely year of laughing, memories, and good experiences. 
I find it ironic that although it is the new year, I am wearing the same black boots I always do- it's safe to say they are my favorite pair of shoes! I'm also wearing the same dress as I wore on Christmas Eve, but I wanted to style it more casually and warmer for the chilly weather we've been experiencing in So Cal! 
However, I did make a new scarf to wear for the evening. I used a loom to knit this circle scarf using Lion Brand wool yarn. Leave me a comment down below if you would like to see a TUTORIAL for this scarf on my YouTube channel.

Happy New Year wherever you are!!!

Outfit Details: Dress: Vintage, Coat: old, Boots: DSW, Scarf: DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment