Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Crown of Flowers

  I fell in love with the Etsy store Bloom Design Studio. They sell blossoming crowns of flowers, headbands and other hair accessories. They are so pretty :)

Daisy Chain Flower Crown, Daisy Headband, EDC, White Daisy Hair Wreath, Hippie Headband, Daisy Crown, Gift Under 30, Rave WearCoral Pink Bridal Flower Crown - Soft Vintage Coral and Pink Floral Crown.  Flower Hair Wreath, Weddings, Bohemian Wedding, Peach
So, I decided to make my own! I'll have a tutorial video up in the near future.



I really want to make one with daisies. That would be nice. 
Have a day full of beautiful blossoms! 


2 comments:

  1. How do u make one like that? And where do u buy the flowers from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the flowers from Michaels craft store & the dollar store! I made a video tutorial here: http://youtu.be/23vPLZATc_w

      Delete